Friday 25 May 2012

The Cup of Life - A Journey Towards Self Contemplation!!

Hello folks!!

In case you missed me then I'm back, although the past few days had been tough on me health wise, as I was down due to the case of severe food poisoning coupled with severe gastritis attack, as a result was hospitalized for past 3 days and just got discharged.....Hence as a well wisher and good friend, I would suggest to you to surely take care of yourself this summer, specially in terms of what you eat and drink.

Now enough of this sad talks....let me give you a good news....as the most awaited event for me has arrived and is just two weeks away.....

Yes, the Launch of my very own Book titled 'The Cup of Life - A Journey Towards Self Contemplation', the video on which is appended below for your reference to share with your family and friends..this video will give you a glimpse into what exactly one can expect from my book.

The Cup of Life Trailer - Book by Seeta R. N

Below is the poster created by my publisher for the book.


And I would be honored if you would be able to grace the occasion with your presence at my book launch, which is to be held on 8th June, 2012 at Oxford Bookstore, Churchgate, Mumbai. The invitation for the same is appended below:


Alternatively, my book is also available on Indiaplaza and Infibeam as pre-order facility, do feel free to grab a copy for your self and your loved ones...

Below are the links to the same:
Indiaplaza

Infibeam

Do visit my website www.seetarn.com for more information and to know about me..

Take care guys...and see you at the launch....

Cheers!!
Seeta

No comments:

Post a Comment