Sunday 9 June 2013

He never comes around!!


What is it about him, that makes my heart pound
I keep waiting around for him, but he never comes around…
I sit near the windowpane, counting the stars at night,
But the wait is so endless, I feel breathless at all times.

break hear

We used to speak for hours and he used to passionately hold my hand,
And whisper in my ears, all his dreams and his plans….
We used to lay together in each other’s arms, lost in eternity….
Where time had no bounds…

girl at phone

There was something in the way, he looked into my eyes….
That ever so melted me, and spoke of our thousand lives…
The lives, that we both had dreamt to create,
For not every day one could find such love to appreciate…

heartbreak

There was something in the way, he touched my soul,
Every time he spoke, I dreamt of growing old,
Growing old in his love, and maturing like wine…
And meeting half way in the heavens, with our hearts intertwined…
For he had no clue, what he made me feel,
Everytime he held me, my heart skipped a beat…
There was nothing in this world, that I had held so close
For me, he was my world, if only he would ever know…

shes the right one

I keep reminiscing the memories we had created,
The moments we had spent together,
Were something that got etched deep inside my soul,
If only, there was a way, to encash it and create some Gold…
I would instantly whip some up and mail it over….


For there is nothing in the world, as hurtful as this,
Where you keep waiting around, but for that someone you don’t even exist…
Where you keep waiting around, but for that someone you don’t even exist…


very true...

There were times, when every word I spoke,
Made so much sense…
But today, everything I say, turns rotten and is a pretence…
But what about the tears in my eyes and my silent prayers
Do they mean nothing now…though you once cared…

If only money was the way to gauge someone’s love…
Then yes I’m a pauper and I’ll never have that pearl…
That pearl of priceless money that you ever so yearn….
But fail to recognise what I could be,
If only you realize that God, does see…

God does see your pain and mine equally…
And for me, he would fulfil yours quickly…
But I only wonder, how life would be,
When you’ll get your pearl and I’ll never be…
Be the person, that I was once known to be..

cool advice

For my love never was once compared….
Not at least to riches,
It is something, that I’ve beyond my reaches…
But how I wish..he earns as much of it soon…
And soars the sky and gets to touch the moon…
But that’s when I can’t say, where I would be…
For my heart can only take so much…
Resentment and Pain….

Its way too daunting…loving you and waiting for you insanely…
Its way too daunting…loving you and waiting for you insanely…

dont play with heartcute one



I sure have so much I wanna give, but I hold back,
For he is never ready, and I don’t wanna gag him…
Sometimes, there is only so much you could do…
Even if you love someone, so dearly…you have to let them loose…
Even if you love someone, so dearly…you have to let them loose…

wish

But I’ll wait for the day, he actually turns around…
Sits in his tiny room, where my thoughts would surround…
He would know, how much I was hurting
Coz not everyday, you would find a heart
That thinks, you are her blessing…
That thinks, you are her blessing…

guys dont keep her waiting

3
question to be asked

Cheers!
Seeta

No comments:

Post a Comment